Thanks for playing! Check out all the new content:
* Introducing FREEZE DROP! Drop fruit manually. Play at your own pace! Take time to strategize! Freeze Drop is incredibly useful in Skull and Match modes.
* New SWAMP staged unlocked for Robot Invader Passholders!
* Added a GOLD RUSH pack, which features a mother load of coins and the new DESERT stage!
* New achievements!
* More menu enhancements!
* FX tweaks!
* Bug fixes.
You’ve never seen a puzzle game like this before!
Waves of hungry blobs are making their way up a column towards our stranded marshmallow hero! Help Marsh Mal survive the invasion by filling blobs with fruit and popping them in massive chains. Once you’ve mastered the basics, a collection of other game modes are waiting to challenge you in new ways.
You ready to rise to this colorful challenge?
- Amazingly addictive 3D blob popping PUZZLE action!
- SIMPLE to play but chock full of depth and strategy
- A variety of GAME MODES to keep you hooked
- Connect with your FRIENDS via Facebook or Game Center and compete in the weekly leaderboard!
- Connect with your FRIENDS via Facebook and compete in the weekly leaderboard!
- Complete MISSIONS to earn awesome rewards!
- Upgradeable POWER-UPS and perks to maximize your scores
- Beautiful and VIBRANT 3D environments!
- Tons of radical ACHIEVEMENTS to earn
- Outrageous OUTFITS allow for total marshmallow customization
- Get the Robot Invader pass for EXCLUSIVE content!
- Simple, automatic syncing across your devices
Brought to you by Robot Invader, the crazed creators of the award winning ultra smash hit Wind-up Knight!
A word from our marshmallow:
“Hi everybody! I'm Marsh Mal, the high fructose protagonist of Rise of the Blobs. Actually I dunno what any of that means, but that's not the point. The point is you gotta hurry up and download this game! Those blobs ain’t gonna pop themselves!”
- May 07, 2013 New version 4.0
- March 20, 2013 New version 3.3
- February 16, 2013 New version 2.0
- February 01, 2013 New version 1.6
- January 21, 2013 New version 1.4
- January 16, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 28, 2012 Initial release