148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BUMPY RIDE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Swinging across spikes and gaps in one piece is harder than it looks.
What's New• New playable character "Ron T"!
• New challenge Tronville Rush - get as far as you can in 20 seconds!
• Bug fixes and improvements!
• Faster restart on levels!
• Test with new, less intrusive ads!
• Special limited version of the title music!
Thank you for playing Hanger!
We're currently working on a new top secret project in our laboratory, so stay tuned for that!
As always you can reach us at our facebook page.
A Small Game
App DescriptionThe hit game series with over 120 million plays! Hanger is a ragdoll swinging game where anything can happen!
Use your rope to swing your way through each level. Try not to lose any limbs along the way!
** Featured by Apple! **
** FEATURES **
• 75+ levels with different themes!
• Choose your character and unlock more!
• Challenge mode with different mini challenges!
• Get chased by monsters in Endless Mode!
• Catchy soundtrack by Boy vs Bacteria!
• Super smooth ragdoll physics gameplay, watch your limbs fly all over the place!
• Game center leaderboards and achievements, compete with your friends!
• No In-app purchases!
** WHAT THE CRITICS SAY **
"Sometimes you just want something that's fast, easy to play, but still has something to offer on the production side and has a cool mechanic, I think this is it."
"Hanger’s fundamental gameplay is very good and its weird, dark bent is intriguing."
"If you’re looking for a pick up and play type of game, Hanger is a solid choice."
"I can see Hanger easily becoming a classic iOS game."
"It's an often wildly surreal game that will give you hours upon hours of enjoyment."
"Thanks to its immaculate gameplay and terrific art style, Hanger is a worthy addition for any casual or hardcore iOS gamer."
"Hanger has a surprising amount of depth, and is simply a thoroughly engaging iOS experience."
“Hanger is worth checking out. It’s fun, fast and even a little off-putting in a horror movie kind of way.”
Lost a limb? Just keep on swinging!
February 16, 2015 New version 1.91
August 24, 2014 New version 1.9
June 20, 2014 New version 1.8
October 19, 2013 New version 1.7
October 01, 2013 New version 1.6
September 09, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 07, 2012 Initial Release