Fixed an issue with old versions of iOS. Enjoy!
Silverman Wiz is an excellent newborn Silverman-Anderson score calculator.
The score is used to assess the degree of respiratory distress in a newborn child. Normal babies have a cumulative score close to 0, whereas severely depressed babies score close to 10.
- Records multiple scores per newborn over time.
- Displays multiple scores together on results screen
- Saves Silverman-Anderson scores for handy reference.
- Stores location with map display.
- Looks great!
Full support for retina and iPhone5 displays
- November 25, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 17, 2014 Initial release