App DescriptionSilverman Wiz is an excellent newborn Silverman-Anderson score calculator for iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
The score is used to assess the degree of respiratory distress in a newborn child. Normal babies have a cumulative score close to 0, whereas severely depressed babies score close to 10.
- Records multiple scores per newborn over time.
- Displays multiple scores together on results screen
- Saves Silverman-Anderson scores for handy reference.
- Stores location with map display on iOS 5.0+.
- Compatible with iOS 4.0 or later.
- Looks great! ★★★★★
★★ Full support for retina displays ★★
March 09, 2013 New version 1.2
January 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
January 16, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 04, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
June 07, 2012 Initial Release