148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ALL ABOUT THE MOLES :: Read Our Full Review >>
Moleheart won't win over anyone with a distaste for defense games, but it's bound to please genre fans.
What's NewMinor changes for v1.0.1
1. Japanese is now supported on this game
2. New icon
Contact GAMEVIL Inc. @
Tips & Tricks: http://iphone.gamevil.com
App DescriptionPlay the casual action defense game, MOLEHEART!
The defense game that everyone loves is now here- Experience defense gaming on a whole different level!
Underworld, the home of the moles... King Phillip had peacefully ruled the world for 30 years.
Then one day, King Phillip succumbed to his sickness.
His evil brother Stanton seized the opportunity to rebel against the king.
Prince William, son of King Phillip, defeated Stanton and saved the Underworld.
Stanton had retreated, but only to come back with the power of darkness to invade Underworld once again...
You are Prince William. Your mission is to defend Underworld from Stanton's threat!
★What is Moleheart?★
1. Play in Adventure Mode
- Intriguing story progression with ally, hero and enemy bosses
- Stories by different characters
- 7 Chapters: total of 70 stages
2. Distinguished growth and class change system
- 4 basic units and 3 hero units can change when reaching level 10
- Special skills are rewarded upon class changes
3. Skill systems to defend against powerful enemies
- Different hero skills and regular kills: Damage/Summon/Supplement/Special Types
4. Strategy system of exciting battle action
- Increased Crystal Tower's max health and crystal recovery speed
- 10+ different strategies for effective battle action
5. Simple control methods that everyone can enjoy
6. Upgrade systems to solidify skills/strategies by leveling up
7. Different in-game systems for more excitement: betting, mission, drop items, warning, treasures and more!
OTHER GAMEVIL GAMES
Baseball Superstars 2012®
Baseball Superstars® 2010 HD
Chalk n' Talk
Duel of Fate
Soccer Superstars® 2012
NEWS & EVENTS
August 10, 2012 New version 1.0.1
June 28, 2012 Initial Release