▶ Now’s your chance to star in a special Superhero movie - earn your own Superhero or Supervillain costume!
▶ New clothing options for both guys and girls
▶ New quests and projects for higher levels
▶ New Game Center achievements
▶ New achievement levels with star rewards!
▶ New quests and projects (level 15 and higher - go talk to Charlene at Mr. Sushi!)
▶ Millions more fans for super-A-listers: you can now have over 100 million!
▶ Levels 27 and 28 added
▶ New lipstick and nail polish colors
▶ Millions more fans for A-Listers
▶ Already reached the top? Talk to Simon in NY for an interesting opportunity... (level 16+ only)
▶ Romance is in the air, and so are you: fly to Paris! (Level 15+; talk to your agent.)
▶ New Paris collection clothing for guys and gals!
▶ Be the world's biggest star in the world's biggest city - TOKYO! (Level 16+; talk to your agent)
▶ New Tokyo clothing for guys and gals!
▶ Take the critics by storm and win the top prize at Toronto's prestigious film festival! (Level 13+; talk to your agent)
▶ Yet another international destination for globe-trotting movie stars: London, England!
▶ More quests and projects! Miguel has lost something while travelling - find it and it’s yours!
▶ New London themed clothing and accessories for guys and gals!
▶ Millions more fans for A-listers!
▶ Fixes for those having trouble opening the game
▶ Numerous fixes and improvements (if your TO-DO list is stuck this update will fix it, fixed Facebook login, fewer relationship breakups, lipstick works properly, awards have been returned)
*** If you’re new to Stardom, please download our latest Stardom adventure, Stardom: Hollywood ***
Can you reach the A-List? Schmooze, flirt, lie, fight – and maybe even work – your way to STARDOM!
From getting off the bus as a nobody to accepting an award as an international superstar, get rich and famous by starring in movies and TV shows and winning over fans.
Customize your star look with the latest styles and hottest accessories!
Hollywood in your hands – complete with exclusive clubs, upscale restaurants, movie studios and more
Work on-set to earn a 5-star performance, rave reviews, and more fans
Date and dump celebrities, party at the best venues, and live it up in a luxury home with your exotic pets
Invite friends to exclusive parties, have them co-star in your projects, or check the Top 100 to see who’s more famous
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Stardom: The A-List
2011 (C) Blammo Games Inc.
Blammo, Glu, G-man and Stardom: The A-List are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blammo Games Inc. and/or Glu Mobile Inc. in the US and/or in various countries.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release