+ Fixed latest iOS compatibility issues.
+ Fixed Dropbox integration support.
+ Fixed Google Drive integration support.
+ Fixed Box.net integration support.
+ Improve performance.
Documents Unlimited for iPhone allows you to view and edit almost any document format including Microsoft Office® and OpenOffice documents on your iPhone. On your iPhone, you can view, edit and create Microsoft file formats including Word®, Excel® & PowerPoint® documents. Documents Unlimited also supports the creation, viewing and editing of LibreOffice and Open Office Documents based on the Open Document Format with Documents Unlimited Office Apps suite.
Documents Unlimited works by bringing your the power of the cloud to your iPhone or iPod by hosting LibreOffice online and streaming the app directly to you. The full functionality of LibreOffice in the cloud which is a fork of OpenOffice that has been downloaded more than 100 millions times is brought to you by our power cloud based solution which is also integrated with Dropbox, Google Docs and Box.
Documents Unlimited also comes with a powerful file manager that supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Google Docs. You can also transfer files between your computer and device via Wifi and USB transfer . There is also a file manager where you can take documents to go with you. If you are connected to the Internet, you can also edit your documents through our cloud based solution.
+Create, view and edit files
Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.docx)
Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc)
Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 (.xlsx)
Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 (.xls)
Microsoft Powerpoint 2007/2010 (.pptx)
Microsoft Powerpoint 97/2000/XP/2003 (.ppt)
Open Document Format Text (.odt)
Open Document Format Spreadsheet (.ods)
Open Document Format Presentation (.odp)
Various graphics format (.png, .jpg, .gif and others)
+Integrated File Manager
Edit directly from Dropbox and Google without downloading to iPhone
Import and export from and to many file formats
Save automatically and synchronize with local files.
Supports Box.net, Google Drive and Google Docs
Supports Wifi and USB transfers
Convert files to any document format and email.
Print your documents wireless
Dictate your text
Use external keyboard
Mouse mode allows for precise control
NOTE: You can also import PDF files to edit. However, you should note that only simple PDF files can be imported accurately and the PDF import process is not perfect.
- Not all documents can be opened or edited successfully. Some opened and saved documents may result in a loss of formatting due to formats in compatibility. If you are unsure, you can email us your non-confidential document to our support email to help you test if the app can open the documents successfully for you.
- OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
- LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- The Documents Unlimited app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice, OpenOffice or Microsoft
- Documents Unlimited is a cloud based and hosted solution for the popular LibreOFfice suite and requires users to be online for its editing features.
- If you are interested in using LibreOffice on desktop computers, please visit www.libreoffice.org
- June 03, 2014 Initial release
- November 07, 2015 New version 4.0