What's NewNew in Todo® Exchange Tasks 1.0.1:
• Added support for viewing tasks by category
• Fixed a synchronization issue which prevented some customers from synchronizing tasks
• Fixed a time zone issue with start and due dates
App DescriptionTodo® Exchange Tasks app is the most powerful way to access your Microsoft® Exchange tasks. Exclusively designed for business, use Todo Exchange to securely create, update, and manage your to-do lists wherever you are. Todo Exchange automatically connects to your Exchange server when you launch and exit the app so your tasks stay up to date on your iPhone and Outlook client.
TEST YOUR EXCHANGE SERVER
Make sure Todo Exchange will connect with your Exchange Server before you buy it. Download our Exchange Connection Toolkit app FREE on the App Store. Search the App Store for "Appigo" and get the toolkit now.
• Quickly view your to-do lists in a beautifully-designed interface
• Create new tasks on-the-fly using the quick add button
• Mark tasks completed and review what you've accomplished
• Easily organize your tasks using multiple folders
• Keep your tasks up-to-date with the automatic background sync which runs when you launch and exit the app
• Connects with Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010 using the ActiveSync® protocol
• Test your Exchange Server Connection using our free app available on the App Store: Exchange Connection Toolkit (by Appigo)
• All communication between Todo Exchange and an Exchange server is done using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
• Supports the "Wipe Device" security policy (ONLY available to administrators in the Exchange server admin console)
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Help us continue developing this app by sharing your positive experiences in your app reviews. If you need help or want to let us know about any concerns, please contact us on our support page:
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/appigo
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/appigo
Appigo and Todo are registered trademarks of Appigo, Inc. Microsoft, Outlook, and ActiveSync are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This app is developed and tested by Appigo, Inc. and is not otherwise endorsed by or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
June 16, 2012 New version 1.0.1
May 29, 2012 Initial Release