✭ Colorful previews for Links.
All links now get full size previews, for you to quickly review what is beneath those long URLs.
✭ Sharing for Clips.
Share your content to Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Send to a friend in an e-mail or text message.
✭ Much more:
• New and powerful Image Viewer.
• Backgrounding Notification option in Settings.
• Instant Delete, even in Batch.
• Icons for most popular links.
• Fixed iTunes links.
• Performance and user experience improvements.
• Bug fixes.
Clipboard manager with iCloud synchronization.
☁ Sync Clipboard over iCloud
CloudClipboard syncs your clipboard between iPhone, iPad and Mac with the power of iCloud.
☁ Store any Content
Store texts, web clips, links, images, phone numbers, messages, etc. Edit it as you want and send it back to any other app on your device.
☁ Store Web Clips
Just copy any part of the page in Safari and it is saved into CloudClipboard with the same style and images.
☁ Auto-paste in Background
Your system clipboard's content is automatically pasted into CloudClipboard, even if you are using other applications.
☁ Uses existing iCloud storage
When you sign up for iCloud, you automatically get 5GB of free storage. And that’s plenty of room, because of the way CloudClipboard stores your content in iCloud.
In order to use this application, you have to be running iOS 5.0+ with iCloud account set up.
- November 05, 2012 Initial release
- November 19, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- November 24, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- December 07, 2012 New version 1.1
- December 15, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- December 21, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 28, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- April 02, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99