148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: COMFORT JRPG :: Read Our Full Review >>
Playing it safe, End of Aspiration might lack inspiration at times, but it's still a kind of comfort gaming for JRPG fans.
What's NewEnglish version is available.
App DescriptionWay back in the past, humanity gloried in the prosperity of the technological civilization it had created. But all that ended in destruction...
Now though, many ages after that time, the world has once again gained a modest peace...
Enter Eril, the Azure Sorceress, who alone is standing up against a group making secret moves in the shadows of the world, and Yute, who follows in his father’s footsteps, journeying around the world as a trader. Their battle begins here... a battle of beliefs and destinies, a battle for the Atomijems, sources of huge power from the ancient civilization...
This is a dynamic fantasy RPG on an epic scale!
- Simple controls and tremendous battles!
- Beautiful 2D graphics with a friendly warmth
- Features an auto-save function! Enjoy adventure even if you only have a small amount of time, without worrying about saving!
- Aim for dramatic reversals in battles, by using powerful ‘Familiar Spirits’!
- Gain rare items and enjoy extra dungeons by making additional purchases
- Freely mix and match a wide range of skills
- Five characters, each with their own personality
Yute, a young man who has inherited his father’s enthusiasm and strong will, Eril, a young woman who hopes to protect the things that are dear to her, Kiton, a young girl who wants to find out her true identity, Earon, an old teacher who wants to correct the path one of his former pupils has chosen to follow, and Kaede, a woman who follows Earon now...
The five characters each have their own individual personalities, and their beliefs drive the story forward.
‘End of Aspiration’ is a fantasy RPG with simple controls, in which players can enjoy tremendous battles and the epic story.
For those who want even more enjoyment, additional purchases allow players to obtain rare and interesting items, and to enjoy extra dungeons and towns!
October 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $8.99 -> $7.99
July 16, 2013 Price Decrease: $8.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release