What's New- Optimised App for iOS 7.0
- Moved all settings and external links in to a new Parent’s Section.
- New languages added, including Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Korean, Russian and Danish
- Numerous other fixes
App DescriptionRing ring! Hello? Make calls and send texts just like the grownups and play away with 24 fun-filled mini games created to educate and entertain! Kids love playing with phones and with this children-friendly toy phone you can put your mind at ease and give them free rein to play and explore.
"Buzz Me! is much, much more than a toy phone app and the variety of educational activities and the attention to detail really set the app apart" - www.theiphonemom.com
Bursting with 9 fun and educational games inside!
- Weather Reporter - Have fun in rain, hail or shine with this great interactive game that teaches about the different types of weathers.
- Days of the Week - Tap on the balloons and see the days fly past! Simple and effective way to learn about the days in a week.
- Little Painter - Discover the little artist inside with a cool sketchpad you can bring anywhere!
- Bath Time Color Sorting - Help sort the rubber duckies according to their colors.
- Bunny Magic - Watch the rabbit perform a disappearing act! Fun memory game with increasing levels of difficulty.
- Aquarium Friends - Underwater fun with your very own pet fish. Tap and drag to help them swim, eat, and more.
- SMS Talk - Learn your ABCs as you text away like the adults!
- Kids Dial Phone - Kids can have their very own phone with touchable dials, sound response, mock call narration and more! Learn numbers 0 to 9.
- Maths Calculator - Fully functional calculator for kids to start exploring with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
15 more educational games in the full version!
- Build O’ Blocks - Practice hand-eye coordination skills as you build the castle of your dreams.
- Dinoland - All your favorite dinosaurs in a prehistoric themed sticker book. Tap to hear them roar!
- Bubble Pop Numbers - Tap on the bubbles with toys hidden inside and count along! The bubbles move faster with each completed level.
- Animal Homes - Learn the names of animals and their habitats in this fun interactive game.
- Little Ant’s Adventure - Learn directions the fun way as you help little ant eat all his favorite foods! Great way to practice spatial reasoning.
- Shapes and Me - A great classic for learning the names of all the basic shapes, including spelling and sound.
- Crazy Photo Booth - Take a real picture with the camera then start decorating it with all the silly accessories! Great fun for mom and dad too.
- Animal Capsule - Put a coin in and see what surprises roll out! Play and learn the names of 18 animals.
- Musical Instruments - Tap to learn the sounds that different instruments make.
- My First Guitar - Bright and colorful kids’ guitar recorded with real sounds.
- Tick Tock Clock - Drag and tap to read the time on a cute interactive alarm clock.
- Circus ABCs - The circus is in town! Learn all the letters of the alphabet as they are shot out of a canon. With playful animation and interactive elements.
- Dot-to-dot - Join the dots from 1 to 10 and see the object you have created.
- Old MacDonald Sticker Farm - Interactive elements including animals and fun farm objects to play and enjoy.
- Shape Match - Look at the mess! Help put away the shapes by matching them with the correct bags.
Available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, Korean, Dutch and Swedish.
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
September 26, 2013 New version 3.1
October 13, 2012 New version 3.0
July 31, 2012 New version 2.2
July 05, 2012 New version 2.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release