What's NewFixed in-app purchasing of Pro features.
App DescriptionEmails Aloud uses state of the art speech technology to let you listen hands-free to your emails and dictate replies when youâ€™re driving, walking, working, or just plain relaxing. Keep up with your emails on the go without squinting at a tiny keyboard and screen.
* Reads aloud your unread and/or incoming emails in a pleasant, easy-to-understand young womanâ€™s voice. (Pro only -- free version limited to latest 5 emails.)
* Dictate replies and compose new emails with Nuance-powered automatic speech recognition (just like Siri), complete with punctuation, and send them automatically with just one tap
* After first reading through all of your unread emails, automatically shifts to checking and reading aloud only new incoming emails for as long as you leave the app running, even with the screen autolocked to save battery (Pro only)
* Intuitive play, pause, and skip forward/back buttons, just like the native Music app
* Can continue reading aloud while in the background, just like the native Music app (Pro only)
* Understands and reads some common computer jargon such as smiley faces, texting-style abbreviations (LOL, ROTFLMAO, etc.)
* Strips XTML tags from emails
* Handles most IMAP and POP3 email accounts (but not MS-Exchange)
* Can manage multiple email accounts at once (Pro only)
* Read emails as far back in time as you wish (Pro only)
* Does not alter your Inbox in any way
Benefits of Emails Aloud:
* Listen and respond to your emails while driving, walking, working, anywhere your eyes are otherwise occupied
* Never miss your emails, even while youâ€™re rushing around
* Relax your eyes by listening to, instead of reading, your emails
* Hands-free operation keeps you from getting pulled over for "texting while driving"
* And most importantly, it could prevent an accident and save your and/or anothers' life
September 21, 2012 Initial Release