Based on the requests from educational professionals, new exciting activities added!
Try 6 educational minigames for free now; upgrade to full version and get 14 exciting, proven, great educational games!
Preschool All-In-One - THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE your kids for SUCCESS in PRESCHOOl and KINDERGARTEN CURRICULUM.
Try for FREE, full version -- 50% OFF SALE -- TODAY: September 29-30, 2016
***** Parents‘ Choice Awards’ winner
***** Developed by an award-winning education studios, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling apps for kids, in cooperation with educational specialists to best prepare your children for success in preschool and kindergarten curriculum.
Numbers, Patterns, Puzzles, Letters, Counting, Sizes, Shadows, Matching, Colors, Shapes, Differences and more -- you are on the right address!
BEST WAY TO PREPARE your kids for SUCCES in PRESCHOOL and KINDERGARTEN CURRICULUM! 14(!) great different exciting proven educational activities to develop your child's skills.
Its simple child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master essential preschool skills in the total of 14 (!) DIFFERENT EXCITING EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES (twelve educational activities + two creative activities). We sincerely hope your children will enjoy them all!
* “Like most parents, I know that multitasking is a must, not just an option. That’s why I love kids’ apps that touch on tons of educational topics and do it in style. The new Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is just such an app . . . Plainly, the tykes in my crew loved this app. Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is a homerun” - bestappsforkids.com
* “Completely kid oriented; no complicating menus to navigate, bright colors, fun characters, and prizes make this app extremely easy to use and engaging for young children. The variety helps to keep my three-year-old engrossed” - theiphonemom.com
The ENTHUSIASTIC MONKEY CHARACTER is going to guide children through the whole game. As a reward after each round, children receive the opportunity to become creative artists and CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE TRAIN, or obtain STICKERS TO SHOW OFF ON THEIR BOARD!
12 Educational games included
1) NUMBER RECOGNITION
Number Matching is a fun way to encourage both counting skills and number recognition. It is a great kindergarten or preschool game that is educational without taxing the brain too much.
2) COUNTING (Full version only)
Count the toys! Hearing the counting pronounced helps children to better remember the order of the numerals as well as get used to the counting procedure. Way to learn how to count!
Tap on the word that starts with the letter that was pronounced! Great for teaching children to realize the connection of letters to words, understand the position of the first letter, and practise matching the names of letters to their symbolic notation!
Gives children practice in the area of common patterns recognition.
5) SHAPES (Full version only)
Find the right shape! Teaches children recognition of names of common shapes (such as a square, rectangle, triangle and more).
6) PUZZLES (Full version only)
Fix the broken toy! Enables your children to train fine motor skills and improve their logical thinking.
7) SIZES (Full version only)
Trains understanding of the comparative nature of concepts of big, small and the same!
8) MATCHING (Full version only)
Match the toys! Serves to train children's memory and understanding of the concept of the sameness.
9) COLORS (Full version only)
Find the toy in a given color! Great both for children only beginning to learn and those who need additional practice.
Drag the object to its silhouette!
11) SAME AND DIFFERENT (Full version only)
Tests the ability of comparing pictures and finding differences. Select the different toy among several others or find the same toy as the displayed one.
12) THINGS THAT GO TOGETHER (Full version only)
This part is designed to help kids learn and practice their ability to recognize things that go together and things that do not. It also increases the power of logical thinking and the problem solving skills.
- May 19, 2012 Initial release
- May 26, 2012 New version 1.1
- March 13, 2014 New version 1.2