148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SCIENTIFIC PROGRESS GOES *POOF* :: Read Our Full Review >>
It's madness, mayhem, and lots of hats in this wacky maze chase.
What's New• Sneak through the latest chapter “Critter Control” featuring 24 new levels
• New items to unlock including a Pirate Hat and Crystal
• Goggles that highlight hidden crystals in each level
• Visual improvements and bug fixes
App DescriptionRUN CRITTER RUN!
Escape from a secret research facility in this stealth-based adventure game. Play as a test specimen and work your way through the corridors of the facility, avoiding guards and collecting items. Intuitive controls and comical animations make Critter Escape a game that any player can enjoy.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
Press love Critter Escape
...if you’re a fan of the strategic stealth game, then you will definitely want to check out the universal Critter Escape. — AppAdvice
It’s got style, presentation, and plenty of replayability to keep people hooked for as long as they might need the distraction. — 148Apps
Critter Escape is what you want out of a mobile puzzle/action game. — GameZebo
• Stealth gameplay and puzzling levels test your brains and reaction speed.
• Cute central character with hilarious animations.
• Crazy, mutating power-ups change the way you play the game.
• Over 120 unique levels to escape from.
• Universal; will work on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
May 11, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 10, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
February 17, 2013 New version 1.7
August 16, 2012 Initial Release