Dear Pixlr users,
History brush (now eraser) is available in the upper left corner in most of the adjustment tools.
Focal is now part of the blur tool. Try out the circular and linear blur to get the focal effect!
Press and hold on your current image to briefly view to your original.
• Added eraser to autofix and auto contrast.
• Added labels for better navigating the effects.
• Fixed an issue with not being able to move small images within double exposure tool and stickers.
• Fixed an issue showing font packs on iPad.
• We also squashed several critical bugs in this release.
Any questions please let us know.
The Pixlr Team
Unlock your creativity with Pixlr – the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Follow Pixlr on Instagram (@pixlr) for tips, tricks, and daily inspiration to make cool photos. We have a fun new photo challenge for you every week.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a photo or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your photo with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the App Store or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
- January 24, 2013 Initial release
- March 06, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 08, 2013 New version 1.2
- June 02, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.3
- July 29, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.0
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.1
- November 08, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- December 02, 2013 New version 2.2
- January 18, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- September 29, 2014 New version 2.3
- December 02, 2014 New version 2.5
- December 13, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.6
- April 14, 2015 New version 2.6.1
- May 05, 2015 New version 2.6.2
- July 29, 2015 New version 2.6.3
- August 08, 2015 New version 2.6.4
- August 18, 2015 New version 2.6.5
- November 02, 2015 New version 3.0
- November 15, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- November 28, 2015 New version 3.1