Fixed an occasional issue with the autocontrast tool that caused the app to quit unexpectedly.
If you enjoy using Pixlr, please take a minute to leave us a review and help us improve the app for you!
We’re currently working on the next big release for you. Stay tuned!!!
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
• Add borders and overlays directly from your Photos app using a new extension for iOS8.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Apple App Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
- January 24, 2013 Initial release
- March 06, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 08, 2013 New version 1.2
- June 02, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.3
- July 29, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.0
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.1
- November 08, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- December 02, 2013 New version 2.2
- January 18, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- September 29, 2014 New version 2.3
- December 02, 2014 New version 2.5
- December 13, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.6
- April 14, 2015 New version 2.6.1
- May 05, 2015 New version 2.6.2
- July 29, 2015 New version 2.6.3
- August 08, 2015 New version 2.6.4
- August 18, 2015 New version 2.6.5