* View button hot fix
AutoQ3D CAD for iPad & iPhone is a full 2D and 3D CAD application that allows you to create, edit and share your drawings and designs. It lets you create fast 2D and 3D models and It is intended for everybody as professionals, sketchers, architects, engineers, designers, students and more.
AutoQ3D CAD takes full advantage of your device hardware and the same app runs on iPad and iPhone as well.
・See your drawings from different points of view.
・View your 3D models using orthogonal and isometric preset viewpoints.
・Adjust the view of a 3D drawing by panning, zooming and rotating a view.
・Preset: top, front, right, bottom, back, left, isometric.
・Create models using three dimensions shapes such as lines, spheres, boxes and much more.
・Draw your own surfaces from 2D primitives using extrude and revolve.
・Tools: line, circle, rectangle, arc, polygon, text, triangles, box, sphere, region, extrude, revolve.
・These tools will help you to edit 3D models using some basic operations.
・Tools: erase, snapline, round, trim, fillet, offset, extend, explode, slice, texture uv, normals.
・Increase the accuracy of creating and modifying objects.
・You can draw to the mid-point or from the end-point of an object.
・Tools: end-point, mid-point, nearest, intersection, center, grid.
・Organize objects by groups allows you to handle easier large 3D models.
・Grouping functions are useful to manage several objects as one entity simplifying the process of edit them.
・Edit Tools: move, scale, stretch, rotate, array, mirror
・Wireframe, smooth and hide lines mode
・These tools give us some drawing information or apply certain special commands.
・Tools: distance, area, distance text, angle text, perpendicular and tangent lines
・Open and save drawings using STL, OBJ, DXF.
・You can use Desktop version (Mac/Windows/Linux) to print your drawings.
・Export to other apps like Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive.
・Open supported files attached to an email.
・Universal App (iPhone / iPad / iPod support)
Learning and documentation
・Each command inside the app has visible parameters.
・Documentation section in the website.
・Video tutorial library.
・Downloadable User Manual (PDF & iBooks)
We appreciate your positive reviews into the App Store and your feedback to [email protected] so you can help us give you a better service.
- May 17, 2012 Initial release
- June 07, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- July 06, 2012 New version 2.1.2
- August 21, 2012 New version 2.1.4
- October 04, 2012 New version 2.1.5
- December 14, 2012 New version 2.1.6
- January 29, 2013 New version 2.1.7
- March 09, 2013 New version 2.2.0
- May 06, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- June 15, 2013 New version 2.2.2
- July 12, 2013 New version 2.2.3
- August 27, 2013 New version 2.2.4
- December 18, 2013 New version 2.7.0
- January 02, 2014 New version 2.7.1
- February 23, 2014 New version 2.7.2
- April 19, 2014 New version 2.7.3
- October 08, 2014 New version 2.7.4
- October 23, 2014 New version 2.7.5
- April 14, 2015 New version 2.7.6
- February 02, 2016 New version 2.7.8
- February 14, 2016 New version 2.7.9