What's NewOur biggest update yet:
- “Shake to Call”: Select one phone number (your “super-favorite”) and call it from anywhere in the app by simply shaking the phone.
(To select the “shake to call” number, go to the Contact’s Page -> tap on the ‘More’ icon to the left of name -> tap ‘Shake to Call’ icon)
- “Holiday Request” option with ‘+invite’ for individuals or groups: Easily request physical mailing addresses from contacts to send holiday cards (currently in English only).
- ‘More’ icon on left of name on each contact page which flies open to reveal:
1) Add Contact to Group(s)
2) Select as “Shake to Call” number
3) Invite Contact to addappt
- Badge notification on home screen for ‘Connection Requests’: See how many connection requests are waiting for you.
- Invite by Text: Invite contacts to addappt by text or email from list view, individual contact pages and groups.
- Improved matching algorithm to connect you with your friends
- Recently updated contacts are at the top of the ‘addappted’ group under the ‘Updates’ header. An orange dot on the right indicates the contact has updated their information.
- A badge on the home screen, for the addappted group, alerts you to updates.
- Animated UI when friends change their photo caller ID.
- Orange font denotes updated information.
- New Push Notifications API
- Thumbnail icon on home screen: tap to change your photo caller ID easily.
- Now also in Spanish, French and Brazilian Portuguese (in addition to German and Portuguese).
App Description'.. I can say it does what it promises' - Walt Mossberg, The Wall Street Journal.
addappt is a living address book maintained by your friends privately, which syncs both ways with your phone's native address book.
Founded by early Microsoft and LinkedIn employees, it has been recognized as Business Insider's Top Business Apps for 2013, Business Insider's Best Productivity Apps for 2012, ZDNet's Best iOS Apps for 2012 and by CNN International.
Change your contact information once and your contact info is updated across all your connected friends' address books - privately.
- Immediate updates to your phone's native contact list
- Attach multiple photos (iPhone's Photos app limits it to 5) to email easily
- Create, edit and delete groups and group messaging
- Local time for ANY contact in your address book
- Open the app and simply shake the phone to call the phone number you select i.e. a super favorite
- Easily request physical addresses for holiday greeting cards
(You DO NOT need Twitter or Facebook credentials to use addappt but does need access to your Contacts)
PRIVACY (more on addappt.com)
- We DO NOT store your address book on our servers
- We DO NOT spam any of your contacts
- We DO NOT and will not sell any data to third party services. Never Ever.
Support, Questions, Concerns, Criticism, Suggestions or Sheer Delight? We are available on Twitter @addappt
December 11, 2013 New version 1.5
October 09, 2013 New version 1.4.1
September 18, 2013 New version 1.4
May 06, 2013 New version 1.3.1
May 06, 2013 New version 1.3
May 06, 2013 New version 1.3.1
June 13, 2012 Initial Release