• Bug fixes
*** JPEGmini is a powerful yet simple tool, trusted by tens of thousands of photographers worldwide who have JPEGmini fully integrated into their workflow. It reduces your image file size by up to 80% without compromising on quality. ***
• Updated core library
• 64 bit support
• Fixed couple of UI bugs
• Detecting and skipping hard links when processing in place
• Additional minor bug fixes
JPEGmini has been reviewed and praised by dozens of photography publications and bloggers, among them are: Forbes, Fstoppers, Petapixel, Macworld, Photography Life, Shotkit, Noupe, and more.
"I tested the software on a selection of my own image files and I have to admit I couldn’t tell the difference between the full-fat JPEG files and the ‘diet’ versions that JPEGmini created, even when viewed at 100% on screen.” Mark Sparrow, Forbes
“Frankly, it blows me away.” Kishore Sawh, SLR Lounge
“I found it hard to believe that the software would result in that much space savings, so I opened up the JPEG image on my computer and analyzed the file pixel by pixel. Going back and forth a number of times, I could not see ANY differences in quality”
Nasim Mansurov, Photography life
JPEGmini Lite enables you to optimize up to 20 photos per day. To optimize an unlimited amount of photos, get JPEGmini: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jpegmini/id498944723?mt=12
Watch How photographers use it: http://bit.ly/1NjCbv0
- Optimize photos up to 28MP (for larger resolution photos check JPEGmini Pro)
- Save tons of hard drive space
- Send Hi-Res photos faster
- Use smaller USB drives to deliver photos to customers
- Faster loading websites and thus improve Google search rank and customer satisfaction
It’s as simple as Drag, Drop, Done.
After dropping your photos into JPEGmini's Interface, it will create an optimized version of them. The photos will look identical, but their file size will be a lot smaller.
Smaller file size means you’ll have more space on your hard drives, you can store more photos on your thumb drives and Dropbox account, upload photos faster, send more photos with your email, and make your website load much faster.
Don’t compromise on quality!
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- July 23, 2014 New version 1.8.5
- September 12, 2015 New version 1.9.1
- November 04, 2015 New version 1.9.6
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.9.8
- July 02, 2016 New version 1.9.9