A Dream Catcher is a native American term for a device that keeps bad dreams away while allowing good dreams to enter you. This native iPad app allows people of all ages to record their dreams in writing, orally, or by drawing. Further, the app allows people to see trends in their dreams and perhaps begin to understand this overlooked part of our selves.
The app is localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Greek. I apologize in advance for the errors in translation. I will improve them over time.
- May 24, 2012 Initial release
- June 27, 2012 New version 1.1
- July 13, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 18, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- February 14, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- February 19, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99