What's New- update for iOS 7
- added a "parental gate" to view more apps
App DescriptionEmotions from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist that allows you to introduce new concepts, practice identifying emotions, taking perspective / theory of mind, in a fun and simple way. This app focuses on helping individuals identify different facial expressions using real faces and test their understanding of emotions. Emotions include - happy, sad, scared, surprised and angry.
Emotions from I Can Do Apps is designed to be used by clinicians, families, educators and individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, social language disorders and behavioral challenges.
Identifying, understanding, and responding to emotions are important skills for individuals to develop. These skills help us to develop relationships with others, identify their own feelings as well as others and then determine how to interpret emotions and respond appropriately in social situations.
- Teaching tool for speech and language development
- Pictures of real faces
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear question read
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Data collection / summary screen after ten questions
- NO In-App purchases
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter @ICanDoApps
November 08, 2013 New version 1.2.2
November 07, 2013 New version 1.2
November 07, 2013 New version 1.2.2
August 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
July 23, 2013 New version 1.2
May 15, 2012 Initial Release