- Fixes another iOS7 crash
- Various other bugfixes
"QuickSearch PDF Reader is the tool you didn't realize you needed ... searches are extra fast but it's the interface design that shines ... a terrific app" -- The Unofficial Apple Weblog (tuaw.com)
QuickSearch PDF Reader makes it fast and easy to find text in PDF documents. When you add a document, it is scanned in the background, so when you search, results are instant. And as well as searching within a document, you can search across all your documents at once.
It’s also a great PDF viewer with a very natural style of navigation. It snaps to page boundaries, yet it’s easy to flick past them. Zooming is straightforward by pinching, or you can double-tap a region of text to zoom to fit. You can easily jump to any part of the document using the scrub bar. And everything is lightning-fast, even on large documents.
You can easily get your documents into QuickSearch from other apps on your iPad or iPhone that support the "Open In..." function, such as Mail, Safari, or Dropbox. You can also use iTunes File Sharing to transfer documents to and from your Mac or PC. Full step-by-step instructions are included.
- October 10, 2012 Initial release
- October 24, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 03, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- August 14, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 19, 2013 New version 1.3.2
- August 29, 2013 New version 1.3.3
- September 09, 2013 New version 1.3.4
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.3.5
- October 15, 2013 New version 1.3.6
- November 27, 2013 New version 1.4
- May 13, 2014 New version 2.0
- May 30, 2014 New version 2.1
- June 26, 2014 New version 2.2.2
- June 28, 2014 New version 2.2.3
- July 20, 2014 New version 2.2.4
- May 06, 2015 New version 2.2.5
- June 20, 2015 New version 2.2.6
- July 25, 2015 New version 2.2.7