Replaced few of the characters
Minor bug fixes
We all love to tell stories, share our experiences, comment on issues that affect us and tell our friends about places we visited. Comics Head enables you to do all of it in a visually compelling format - comics and photo journals. You needn't be an artist!
The App is an easy to use comic creator and a self-publishing tool that lets you to create your own storyboards, photo comics, business presentation or class project! If you have an idea you can instantly create visually interesting content on the go. Get started quickly by choosing from our many templates and inbuilt art assets. Go viral with your ideas by sharing on Facebook, Twitter or email.
It is a quick and an easy way to make your own comics!
Comics Head – iPad Storytelling Tool with Endless Possibilities.
This award winning app is now available on iPad!
- Choose from 1000 + assets (Backgrounds, Characters, Props) in the Lite version and additionally 2500 + Themed art assets and more from the Asset Store in the Full version
- Import images from Photo Library, Facebook and Flickr in the Lite version and a lot more in the Full version
- Choose from a range of pre-defined templates.
- Edit your images with Horizontal flip, Vertical flip, Duplicate, Crop and Delete. Explore Filters, Transparency and more editing options available only with the Full version
- Create single-page comics and save them as an image. Try out the Full version to add multiple pages in a comic and save it and edit anytime later.
- Share your comics through email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Try out the audio speech bubble by Importing, Recording and Trimming your own audio before moving on to the Full version where you can save the comic with audio in video format.
Additional Features available in the Full Version :
- There will be periodic updates of new art assets in the Asset Store!
- Find additional Templates or create your own templates
- Capture screen-shots of Web pages and Maps without closing the App
- Preview & export your comic as a video and on You-Tube
- Export your comic to Google drive as an Image, Editable Comic, PDF and Video.
- Export as PDF or as an image and open it in other compatible applications.
- Print your work using Air print
- Export comic without Watermark
- May 17, 2012 Initial release
- May 25, 2012 New version 1.1
- June 15, 2012 New version 1.2
- July 18, 2012 New version 1.3
- October 15, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- October 23, 2012 New version 1.4.2
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.5
- October 29, 2013 New version 1.7
- November 15, 2013 New version 1.7.1
- June 25, 2014 New version 2.0
- August 11, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- December 31, 2014 New version 2.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- February 22, 2016 New version 3.0
- March 22, 2016 New version 3.0.1