CREATE STUNNING PHOTOS using the new Photoshop CS 6
In 8 videos you will get a good start at using the powerful Photoshop CS 6.
NO technical jargon used without a simple explanation. More importantly get straight to work doing stunning landscapes.
FREE with the app: Access to amazing high-res pictures (raw files), so you can follow along the retouch process and get the same results !
- Are you tired of all the theory and technical jargon you have to wade through before getting to the point? - Do you want to master the industry-leading digital darkroom in no time ?
- Do you want to see the full workflow of a pro photographer who is specialized in landscapes ?
- Do you want tutorials that are easy to understand and fun ? This tutorial is probably what you are looking for.
Serge Ramelli a French photographer who specialized in urban/landscapes photography over the last 6 years and is known for his very simple way of teaching.
You will find various unique tips and tricks to get the most out of your photos. Serge is a known for his very unique way of teaching, with 2 main rules :
1. No technical terms explained with technical words, but with simple English.
2. No theory, practical and visual examples only.
Some reviews of Serge's photoshop’s tutorials:
"this is the ideal way to learn. I tried stumbling through on my own and i tried purchasing books from the bookstore. there are way too many features, settings and options. the app walks you through step by step all the basic (yet powerful) ways to edit your images. ideal for me!"
"I'm a fan" *****
" Your training is fantastic, I want to thank you for the happiness your brought me with these training. I bought all of your training and used it with great success"
«Great and to the point App» ******
Just brought it last night and already have done two lessons. Very clear and to the point... Great App. A must have in my book.
«Incredible !» *****
«Very good training. This is not the first or the last training I will take from Serge.»
Chapter's summary :
Introduction : Let's go over what we are going to do in this training videos.
Tutorial # 1 Camera Raw
In this video, we will start exploring all the new options of Camera 7, retouching three photos in raw. Duration : 35 minutes
Tutorial # 2 Filter Adaptive Wide-Angle
In this video we will see how to correct wide-angle photos with the new filter Adaptive Wide-Angle Duration : 15 minutes
Tutorial # 3 Content Aware Tools
In this video we will see the new Content Aware Tools Patch tools & Move tools.
Duration 7 minutes
Tutorial # 4 HDR
In this quick video we HDR three photos first with Photoshop CS 6 and then Photomatix and compare the result.
Duration : 10 minutes
Tutorial # 5 Black & White
Let’s explores Black & White to create dramatic photos.
Duration : 20 minutes
Tutorial # 6 The new Blur Filters
We will use each of the new Blur Filters for creating special effects that were hard to achieve in previous version. Duration 20 minutes
Tutorial # 7 The new Lighting Filter
The new Lighting filter is a lot easier to use with a fresh interface.
Duration : 7 minutes
- May 23, 2012 Initial release
- September 02, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- January 28, 2013 Price decrease: $5.99 -> FREE!
- January 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $5.99
- August 21, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> FREE!
- August 28, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $5.99