Thank you to all who have written us with your stories and thanks about how RideReady helped you pass your FAA checkrides! Your feedback allows us to even refine and improve our content to allow future pilots to be even more confident and knowledgeable as they go into their FAA practical tests, and your kind words help keep us going! This latest RideReady update adds a number of new questions and updates a number of charts and graphs to be more current. Questions have been modified to correspond to new airspace rules and airspace classifications. Usability has been improved in a few places and the app should be a bit faster overall. We've fixed a few small bugs dealing with custom aircraft data too. This is also the first new version since we've added JR, another former FAA designated pilot examiner to our editorial team, so you can look forward to content based on his 20 years of experience as an examiner integrated into the question databases soon. Remember, with RideReady, updates are free for life. Happy flying!
Attention! This is an incredible value:
4 IN 1 combo!!!
"Glider Pilot", "Tailwheel Transition", "Hot Air Balloon Pilot" and "Seaplane Pilot"
FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
RideReady is the smart pilot's secret to checkride success!
* Realistic Checkride Questions - Hundreds upon hundreds of realistic memory, analysis, and scenario type questions taken from practical test exit interviews, key FAA documents, and the combined experience of our editorial team of pilot examiners and flight instructors.
* Unlimited Study and Practice - At your own pace, on your own schedule
* Dozens of Charts and Figures - Illustrate key points and help you learn
* Free Lifetime Updates. Current and valid for right now - as soon as you purchase and install this app, use the built-in update feature to get the latest and greatest content that we offer in mere moments. We regularly update the content to keep up with changes in practical test standards, FAA emphasis areas, etc.
* Thousands of Success Stories - Every year, thousands of pilots use RideReady to learn or brush up the material to make them confident and ready to pass their FAA checkrides. We invite you to be next!
Make sure you are looking at the right app for you! This is FAA Practical Test (checkride oral exam) preparation software for:
*AIRPLANE PILOTS LOOKING TO TRANSITION TO FLYING TAILWHEEL-TYPE AIRCRAFT (such as Piper Cubs, Piper Tripacers, Cessna 140s, and many more).
* GLIDER PILOTS.
* HOT AIR BALLOON PILOTS (both future PRIVATE PILOT and COMMERCIAL PILOT Hot Air Balloon Pilots).
* SEAPLANE PILOTS (INCLUDING FLOATPLANE AND FLYING BOAT).
* This is NOT FAA written (knowledge) test preparation. If you want a FAA written (knowledge) test preparation app, check out our GroundSchool FAA line of products. Many pilots buy both RideReady and our GroundSchool-FAA apps as they work well together.
*Ever wanted to fly a glider? It's incredible fun and, some would contend, the "purest" form of flying that man can do. It's you, the glider, and the sky - and not much else. Whether gliders are your first exposure to piloting or you are thinking of adding a glider rating to an existing pilot certificate, you are embarking on an exhilarating journey. This software can prepare you for any or all of: Private Pilot Glider, Commercial Pilot Glider, and CFI-Glider (Flight Instructor).
*Tailwheel Training can make you a better pilot. Come equipped to your tailwheel training with a real understanding of tailwheel operations and terminology and procedures and you can become a better pilot with RideReady. With material based both on the experiences of the CFIs and tailwheel pilots who are the authors of this app and specific FAA recommendations, our RideReady: Tailwheel Transition pilot will help you master the key things you need to know to fly a taildragger well and make the most of your training.
The app contains hundreds of questions and answers designed to help certified "nosedragger" (tricycle gear) pilots get the tailwheel ratings.
*To Fly Up and Away in your Beautiful Balloon, you're going to have to take an FAA checkride. This means an Oral Exam by an FAA Inspector or Designated Examiner. Don't worry! Our RideReady software, written by Bill Hughes, an ex-FAA Designated Examiner and veteran balloon pilot will help you pass that oral with ease. Even those tricky "Instructing" questions for Commercial Pilots!
This software will prepare you for BOTH the Private and Commercial Hot Air Balloon Chekrides.
*Ever wanted to fly a seaplane? For many people, a transition from land-planes to seaplanes is a challenging but enjoyable long weekend course where a new skill is learned and capability gained.
Our RideReady: Seaplane Pilot app will, in an interactive question-answer presentation style, take you through the key knowledge points as determined by the FAA that are crucial for safe and effective seaplane operation.
Thank you for checking out RideReady!
- June 25, 2015 New version 8.2
- August 07, 2014 New version 8.0
- June 14, 2014 Initial release