Robots, bubbles, zebras and many other fun new toys added. Count them all!
Effective learning tool, this app for kids (1+) aimed at teaching to count in French in the most natural and fun way while playing with bright toys and shape puzzles.
Add the required number of cute toys onto the board; the toys being fitted are counted aloud one by one by a native French speaker.
- Animated rewards like apples falling down or balloons flying away when the puzzle is completed;
- Getting a new puzzle every time keeps the kid intrigued and eager to continue;
- Mini game 'Find the new number' between series of puzzle;
- Memory cards with images and numbers.
Exercises for 1-3 are for free.
The full version of the app is a perfect gift for kids and anyone who has recently started to study French.
We used our ABC Magnetic Board to create this app as it contains letters of several alphabets, numbers, common maths and grammatical symbols, geometrical shapes and a lot of toys, with some of which kids play with this app.
- May 16, 2012 Initial release
- July 21, 2012 New version 1.2
- March 09, 2013 New version 1.3
- May 20, 2013 New version 1.4
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.5
- August 10, 2013 New version 1.6
- November 26, 2013 New version 1.7
- October 15, 2014 New version 1.8
- July 13, 2016 New version 1.9