Performance and stability
Contacts and notes management
Contacts loss fixed
Break-in photos loss fixed
Email notifications fixes
Other minor fixes
★"Fake Passcode and Break-in reports bring your confidential information into maximum possible security!" - Top25Apps
★"Solid, reliable and feature-rich. A very comprehensive iOS privacy solution" - AppNova
With Secrets Keeper you can hide and protect all types of private data without locking your device!
Easily secure private photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, passwords, PIN codes, IDs and credit cards scans. Privately browse the web, download photos and videos. Get intruders break-in reports with photo and GPS data via email and many more. With Secrets Keeper your secrets remain untouched!
✔ Your Privacy:
- Choose between PIN code, Dot Lock, Numeric or Alphabetic Passcodes
- Secretly store photos and videos, taken inside the app, exported from your photo library or downloaded online
- Hide private information like contacts, notes, passwords and etc.
- Full featured Safari-like private browser and download manager with web password keeper!
✔ File Manager:
- Tap and hold to organize your files
- Watch photos and videos in slideshows
- Organize files into folders and subfolders
- Zoom your photos and videos
- Export or send files to Photoroll, Message, Tweeter, Email, Printer
✔ Smart Security:
- Setup fake passcodes to hide real data
- Anti-theft break-in reports: identify intruders with photo and GPS!
- Get instant e-mails on break-in attempt! (Requires in-app purchase)
- Icon Badge alerts on break-in attempts
- Location services must be turned on in order for app to access Photoroll, important photos and videos, as well as to log the origin of intruder location break-in attempts on the map
- Intruder photo available for devices with front-camera only. Rear photo is available for other devices.
- Photos & videos can be imported from Photoroll or downloded online
- App cannot delete photos/videos from Photoroll automatically after importing; this must be done manually.
- Please make sure you remember your password or have a copy sent to your email. We cannot restore your password if you forgot it.
- iCloud backup should be turned on for the whole app in iCloud settings
All data is securely stored in the App and remain completely private and confidential.
- August 07, 2012 Initial release
- August 12, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 18, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 25, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 30, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 12, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 17, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 05, 2012 New version 1.2