What's new in this version:
- Facebook sharing fix. We know you like to show off your awesome music taste by telling your friends what you're listening to FRISKY. Thing is, the Facebook API changed and it broke Facebook sharing. Our calls to Mark Zuckerberg went unanswered so we fixed it on our end. Facebook sharing works now.
- Bug fixes. We're on a mission to hunt down every last bug in the app. Related: We're also working on a time machine Terminator style so that we can go back in time and destroy bugs before they're even born.
- Awesome music! Hmm, ok thats not new.
- More bug fixes.
FRISKY - the best in electronic music since 2001 is now available on your iOS device! Featuring exclusive shows from the hottest DJs from around the world. Up-front and cutting-edge dance and electronic music anytime, anywhere!
PLUS! The NEW CHILL Stream is only available on the iOS app!
http://friskyradio.com | feelin' frisky?
+ Choose from two channels depending on your mood: FRISKY for the best in electronic dance music and CHILL for ambient, chillout and lounge music.
+ Exclusive shows from the world’s top DJs, including Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Jody Wisternoff, HYBRID, Miss Nine & more.
+ Stream on your home stereo via AirPlay.
+ Tell your friends that you're feelin' frisky: Share what youre listening to with your friends via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
+ Select from high or low bandwidth, based on your network connection.
+ Built for the latest in iOS5 support: stream in background, control music and volume from lock screen & more.
FRISKY is a global brand that includes electronic music, events, music releases, and culture.
FRISKY is the home of more than 200 exclusive shows from the world's top DJs and a music discovery site for electronic music fans everywhere.
Our mission is to deliver cutting-edge dance music fueled by our passion for the genre both online into your living rooms and offline on the dance floor.
- September 02, 2014 New version 1.3
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 11, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- May 16, 2012 Initial release