Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the History view filtering to properly include the appropriate work entries for display and calculations - sincerest apologies as this bug was introduced accidentally in the previous update (2.0.5)
- All exported work entries now follow a chronological ordering
- Details view displays work entries for the relevant pay period associated with the Job
- Other minor bug fixes and general housekeeping
Work Clock PRO is an elegantly designed app, with simplicity and ease of use in mind. The amazingly intuitive user interface makes it very easy to track all of your worked hours for any number jobs, so all of your job history is kept in one simple location.
- Universal application - works on the iPad and iPhone.
- iCloud compatible (Sync and store your data).
- Slick and very easy to use interface.
- Add as many jobs as you need!
- Specify your pay rate and let Work Clock PRO do the calculations!
- Quick and easy logging of work entries.
- Supports ability to add in past work entries or, begin the work clock at a specific time of the day.
- Supports 12-hour and 24-hour time display formats.
- Automatically calculates the a daily summary of hours worked and pay earned for all jobs.
- Allows for future entries, in case you forget to start the work clock.
- Automatically determines hours elapsed from when you started working.
- Supports the ability to allow the work clock running in 'active mode' until you are ready to stop work.
- Supports lunch-break entering.
- Supports the ability to filter through your work history for your own analysis.
- Several Export options - email CSV file as an attachment; back up via iTunes file sharing or; print out your selected job work history - with dates you specify.
- Gorgeous graphs of yearly summary for any of your selected jobs (only available on iPad)
- Flexible entering of notes for each work entry - so you can track what you get up to at work.
- Retina display ready!
Have the option to store your data on iCloud. You can even sync your data to your other devices running Work Clock!
Easy to Add Work Entries
Simply, start the work clock when you have begun working and, simply stop it when you have finished - its that simple! You don't even have to worry about how long you've been working for, let Work Clock PRO figure that out for you! It automatically calculates the time that has elapsed from each work entry you enter.
If you've missed out a past work entry or forgotten to press the start button - simply add a work entry via the '+'. You can either choose to keep the clock running on 'active' mode, no stop date specified, or enter in the stop date/time - its really up to you. If you don't know what time you will finish, just keep the clock running on 'active mode' - its that simple!
There are three available options for exporting your work entries for any selected job.
Email - you can choose to either attach CSV data or display the work history table in the email. You can customise it in the Settings!
iTunes File Sharing - back up CSV file and view it in a spreadsheet program of your choice.
Print - choose an available printer, and press 'Print'.
Interested in viewing past work entries? Just specify the dates you wish to view, and it will do it all for you! If you'd like to export this out - you have 3 options - email, iTunes file sharing or print! Take your pick.
Yearly Summary Overview
Stunning yearly summary graphs for any job you select. Simply specify a date and the graph will update and display monthly earnings and hours worked for the length of a year. This is particularly helpful for end of year financial calculations. Interested in exporting it out to your tax accountant - do so with the simple exporting feature. This feature is only available on the iPad.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at [email protected]
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.0.6
- November 19, 2014 New version 2.0.4
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- June 17, 2014 Initial release