148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: VERSATILE :: Read Our Full Review >>
OnePAD is a daily note app with a simple interface and endless possibilities.
What's NewI've listened to all of your feedback and made some adjustments I hope you like. A small number of users also reported a rocky upgrade process and for that I sincerely apologize.
- New Today widget that displays your notes for today in Notification Center (requires iOS 8)
- Restored ruled pages option
- Added option for page transition style, choose between slide and page curl on both iPhone and iPad
- Dialed back the user interface colors
- New URL scheme for integrating with other apps (see onepadapp.com for complete details)
App DescriptionOnePad is the â€śone-page-a-dayâ€ť notebook that lives on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and syncs using your iCloud account. There are no â€śfilesâ€ť or â€śfoldersâ€ť. Just one â€śpageâ€ť for every day.
OnePadâ€™s minimal interface is simple and friction free. Tap the application icon and youâ€™re ready to write. Need a quick reminder? Flip forward to leave yourself a note for tomorrow and it will be the first thing you see when you open OnePad in the morning. Need to find something you wrote yesterday? Flip back and itâ€™s right there where you left it, not buried in some list of files. Donâ€™t remember when you wrote it down? Tap the magnifying glass icon and quickly search all of your notes. Use Notification Center? The new OnePad widget always puts todayâ€™s notes in easy reach.
- Clean, simple interface that puts your text first
- Universal app that runs on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Uses your iCloud account to keep all your devices in sync
- Includes a Notification Center widget that displays your notes for today and provides one-tap access to the app
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientations on all devices
- Email a single note or export your entire collection as a text file
- Backup, restore and transfer your notes using OnePad archive files
- Multiple font sizes
- â€śChoose your ownâ€ť interface color
- Optimized for all display sizes
See the FAQ or get support at www.onepadapp.com.
â€śSimply productive â€” Love this app and have used it regularly for a couple of years. Of all the amazing productivity apps that are out there, OnePadâ€™s note-a-day structure still makes the most sense. For me itâ€™s become an uncomplicated todo list, task manager, calendar and notepad that I start my writing projects in. It provides one simple canvas for everything happening today, without having to give thought to a complex structure or multiple apps.â€ť
â€śSo Simple itâ€™s Perfect! â€” I use this app all the time to write my notes and have them sync between my iPad and iPhone - an excellent app, 5 stars!â€ť
â€śSimple. Elegant. Easy. Useful. â€” Very glad I decided to download and try this app.â€ť
â€śImpressed â€” Very clean and refined. Does exactly what it says it does, and the app is very well designed. Bravo.â€ť
â€śJust what I have been looking for! â€” It seems that all the other apps in this category all try and throw in everything, the kitchen sink, and a handy tip calculator.â€ť
November 22, 2014 New version 1.4.1
November 13, 2014 New version 1.4
November 29, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3.4
November 30, -0001 Initial Release