tableview bug fixed
- “SoundPhoto” records Environmental Sounds and Photos at the Same Time.
- In addition to the shooting Time, “SoundPhoto” records the shooting Direction /
Longitude / Latitude Information into your iPhone.
- You can change the Pitch(speed) of the recorded Sound.
- You can Organize / Save with comments to photos.
- Upload your Photos to Twitpic.(Paid Version Only)
- At the Trip destination, you could put a Description in your Voice with the Photo,
you are Easy to Remember the Memories.
- Useful when you take Notes, such as University Lectures, and it can be recorded by Photos and Sounds. (Since you can change the playback speed, you can
- ”SoundPhoto” can record Accurately the shooting Direction / Longitude / Latitude /
shooting Time, so it’s Best for Nature-Observation or UFO-Observation !
- Also, it’s useful to save to your HD in the Compressed Data of the Photo.
( iTunes -> App Tab -> At the bottom of File-Sharing -> App -> Select “SoundPhoto”
-> Document -> Select “Jpg” folder -> Destination -> Open )
- NonCompressed Jpg Data is also Available. (“Save to iPhoto” Setting)
- Version 1.2 (Jun., 15, 2013)
- Version 1.1 (Dec., 14, 2012)
- Version 1.0 (Apr., 28, 2012)
- iPhone4 or Later
(iPhone3GS is Unavailable for Direction Recording.)
- June 07, 2014 Initial release