What's NewOptimized for iPhone 5
- â€śSoundPhotoâ€ť records Environmental Sounds and Photos at the Same Time.
- In addition to the shooting Time, â€śSoundPhotoâ€ť records the shooting Direction /
Longitude / Latitude Information into your iPhone.
- You can change the Pitch(speed) of the recorded Sound.
- You can Organize / Save with comments to photos.
- Upload your Photos to Twitpic.(Paid Version Only)
- At the Trip destination, you could put a Description in your Voice with the Photo,
you are Easy to Remember the Memories.
- Useful when you take Notes, such as University Lectures, and it can be recorded â€¨ by Photos and Sounds. (Since you can change the playback speed, you can
- â€ťSoundPhotoâ€ť can record Accurately the shooting Direction / Longitude / Latitude /
shooting Time, so itâ€™s Best for Nature-Observation or UFO-Observation !
- Also, itâ€™s useful to save to your HD in the Compressed Data of the Photo.
( iTunes -> App Tab -> At the bottom of File-Sharing -> App -> Select â€śSoundPhotoâ€ť
-> Document -> Select â€śJpgâ€ť folder -> Destination -> Open )
- NonCompressed Jpg Data is also Available. (â€śSave to iPhotoâ€ť Setting)
- Version 1.1 (Dec., 14, 2012)
- Version 1.0 (Apr., 28, 2012)
- iPhone4 or Later
(iPhone3GS is Unavailable for Direction Recording.)
December 20, 2012 New version 1.1
May 04, 2012 Initial Release