Fixes for iOS 8
The BJA Journals App allows you to read your favourite anaesthesia journals whilst on the move. You can intuitively and quickly navigate journal articles, figures and tables, use the built-in search feature and also save the most relevant articles to your Favourites.
Download this new App at your convenience then it’s available to you both on and offline. Issues and articles can be downloaded when you’re online, so that you can read them whilst you're offline. So whether you’re connected to the internet or not you can still access your favourite journals.
- May 23, 2012 Initial release
- September 28, 2012 New version 3.9
- December 13, 2012 New version 3.91
- February 13, 2013 New version 4.0
- October 08, 2013 New version 4.1
- May 12, 2014 New version 4.2
- October 17, 2014 New version 4.3