From the Kid Science Series—A Science Lab At Home!
Want to learn all about fish? Just consult Kid Science! Fish Dissection offers a great way to study how a fish’s body works. Video and narration capture the dissection experience without all the smell and mess. You can also follow the step-by-step video instructions to perform your own hands-on dissection.
Read along with the text as you watch the videos, then take a fun quiz to find out what you've learned! The innovative videobook format is intuitive to use and lets you quickly navigate with the swipe of a finger.
• Includes detailed descriptions with video of the external anatomy and major internal organs of fish
• Covers important terms and basic dissection techniques
• Step-by-step video instructions
- May 04, 2012 Initial release
- June 30, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 09, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99