- Performance enhancements
Bloomberg Markets+ is an award-winning magazine that covers the people, stories and ideas that move global financial markets. Read by the global financial elite, the magazine is the world's largest monthly for financial professionals. Bloomberg Pursuits, a luxury-lifestyle magazine, is published quarterly as part of Bloomberg Markets+.
Bloomberg Pursuits is a visually stunning experience with enhanced content, video and interactive features. The latest issue is always available for FREE.
Bloomberg Markets+ and Bloomberg Pursuits are FREE for Bloomberg Professional subscribers and Bloomberg Markets print subscribers. Annual Bloomberg Markets+ Subscribers get 1 month FREE.
- Watch the exclusive video with Bloomberg Markets' editor, Ron Henkoff, providing highlights and added perspective on key stories in that month's issue
- Get the latest market information and news on companies mentioned in articles
- Watch related videos on select articles in the issue
- Navigate from one article to another with our easy-to-use navigation toolbar
How does the Bloomberg Markets+ subscription work?
- Bloomberg Markets+ and Bloomberg Pursuits are FREE for existing Bloomberg Professional subscribers and Bloomberg Markets print subscribers. Just download the app and go to "Activate" to activate your free subscription.
- To subscribe, choose either a monthly subscription for $2.99/month or an annual subscription for $29.99/year.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings on your iPad
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period
ABOUT BLOOMBERG MARKETS
Bloomberg Markets takes readers inside professional investing by profiling key players in business and finance, tracking firms on the cutting edge and reporting on the latest investment strategies and their impact on the global economy. Launched in 1992, it has won more than 200 journalism and design awards.
- June 18, 2012 Initial release
- July 03, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- January 04, 2013 New version 1.1
- March 06, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- April 13, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.1.3
- October 08, 2013 New version 1.1.4
- October 29, 2013 New version 1.1.5
- May 22, 2014 New version 1.1.6
- June 26, 2014 New version 1.1.7
- September 23, 2014 New version 1.1.8
- June 03, 2015 New version 1.1.9