What's NewPerformance updates and enhancements
App DescriptionBloomberg Markets+ is an award-winning monthly magazine that covers the people, stories and ideas that move global financial markets. It is the world's largest monthly magazine for financial professionals and is read by the global financial elite, the most influential players in the industry.
As of March 2013, Issues of Bloomberg Pursuits are available for Free as part of Bloomberg Markets+.
Bloomberg Pursuits is a global luxury lifestyle magazine. It is a visually stunning experience with enhanced content, video and interactive features.
Bloomberg Markets+ and Bloomberg Pursuits are FREE for Bloomberg Professional subscribers and Bloomberg Markets print subscribers. Annual Bloomberg Markets+ Subscribers get 1 month FREE.
- Watch the exclusive video with Bloomberg Markets' editor, Ron Henkoff, providing highlights and added perspective on key stories in that month's issue
- Get the latest market information and news on companies mentioned in articles
- Watch related videos on select articles in the issue
- Navigate from one article to another with our easy-to-use navigation toolbar
How does the Bloomberg Markets+ subscription work?
- Bloomberg Markets+ and Bloomberg Pursuits are FREE for existing Bloomberg Professional subscribers and Bloomberg Markets print subscribers. Just download the app and go to "Activate" to activate your free subscription.
- To subscribe, choose either a monthly subscription for $2.99/month or an annual subscription for $29.99/year.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings on your iPad
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period
ABOUT BLOOMBERG MARKETS
Bloomberg Markets takes readers inside professional investing by profiling key players in business and finance, tracking firms on the cutting edge and reporting on the latest investment strategies and their impact on the global economy. Launched in 1992, it has won more than 200 journalism and design awards.
October 30, 2013 New version 1.1.5
September 27, 2013 New version 1.1.4
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1.3
April 13, 2013 New version 1.1.2
March 07, 2013 New version 1.1.1
January 04, 2013 New version 1.1
June 18, 2012 Initial Release