App DescriptionThis app is a way for you to ask your friends a question about media from your device that you will send them. The media can be audio that you record from inside the app, or photos or videos that you select from your Photo Library. Your friends will try to answer your question after playing your media. You will provide the answer as part of your design so that you don't get spammed by various guesses. This version is ad-free.
Here are some scenarios. You may have video of a Spring Break and ask your friends to identify what year that was. You may have a photograph taken in Venice and ask your friends to identify where that is. You may record audio of a bird and ask your friends to identify the bird.
1. This game can only be played on an iPhone 4+ or iPad2+ running iOS 5.
2. However, the designs you create are completely portable, meaning that you can create or play on either kind of device.
3. We do not store or transmit any of your personal information except media in your designs, as chosen and distributed by you. We do not use Location Services.
4. Sharing is accomplished by email or iTunes file sharing. The app will let you email designs to people in your address book, and when they open the attachment in the Apple Mail program, they will be asked whether they want to transfer the design to Identify This. Designs have the ".it" extension. If you are distributing your design to a large number of friends, then you can use iTunes File Sharing to transfer designs to your desktop computer. Designs have the ".it" extension. Then you can place the design anywhere your friends can get to it, and they can download it and use iTunes File Sharing to put the design into their app directory. Note that in both cases, you will have to X out to the main screen of the app to see the imported design.
5. The icons should be self-explanatory, but just in case, a key can be found on our support site, linked to from the first page of the app.
6. If there are problems, please contact us first. Our support address is on the first page of the app, and on the support page linked to by this iTunes page.
May 31, 2012 New version 1.1
May 15, 2012 Initial Release