What's NewVarious bug fixes
App DescriptionThe Harvard Business Review Executive Summaries app provides instant, mobile access to the worldâ€™s foremost library of management content wherever you are, whenever you need it.
Scan executive summaries from the latest issue of HBR, search our archive of 10+ years worth of Harvard Business Review articles, browse by topic, or review our Must Read collections, which include many of the most important HBR articles.
The home page features summaries from the latest issue of Harvard Business Review. Tap on a headline to read the full summary. Tap on "Full Article" at the bottom of each summary to read the entire mobile-optimized article on HBR.org (Free registration required for three free full-length articles per month).
Sign in with your HBR.org username and password to access the full feature set of the app. Not registered? No problem, simply register on HBR.org from your mobile or desktop browser.
Registration is free.
Registered users may
- Browse summaries from the latest issue of Harvard Business Review
- Search the archive of the last 10 years of executive summaries
- Browse our Must Reads collections
- Browse by topic
- "Favorite" summaries for future reference
- Read up to three full length articles per month by tapping "Full Article" at the bottom of each summary. (Note: Harvard Business Review online and premium subscribers have full access to ALL full-length articles via the Executive Summaries app)
We hope you enjoy using the Executive Summaries app. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
800-988-0886 (United States and Canada)
617 783 7500 (Other Countries)
November 13, 2012 New version 1.2
May 19, 2012 New version 1.1
May 05, 2012 Initial Release