What's NewThe IOS 7 compatibility has been added.
App DescriptionThis app will not work on 3GS iPhones.
This app is 50% discounted to promote the release of our new NOVA III series.
Ankle & Foot Pro III gives users an in depth look and allows them to cut, zoom & rotate the ankle & foot. Ankle & Foot Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
For a 2 minute overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/anklefoot_pro.php
• 360 degree, 3D horizontal rotation of the ankle & foot for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - with a swipe of your finger.
• Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) and the ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
• Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the touch of a pin.
• 220 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
• 28 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
• 163 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
• Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped on to the bone.
• 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Comprehensively built to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double Tap to zoom: Zoom in to and identify any part of the ankle & foot by tapping on the screen.
• Customize Pins: Add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Customize the app: Use the Settings function to choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses, doctors, etc…
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool and can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select any pin in the app -- and the app will automatically find and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators, or professionals in helping explain certain conditions, ailments and/or injuries.
October 15, 2013 New version 3.7
December 03, 2012 New version 3.4.1
May 18, 2012 New version 3.1.1
May 17, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
May 10, 2012 Initial Release