- Fixes an issue with context menus in the web browser.
- Fixes state restoration in the text viewer.
- Fixes unresponsive gestures after zooming into an image.
- Most standard PDF annotations are now visible in PDF documents.
- Touch ID can now be used to unlock the app if a passcode is enabled.
- Improved reliability when streaming audio.
- Fixes an issue where the image viewer would appear to freeze after zooming in.
- Fixes a crash after selecting text in a PDF document.
View and manage your documents stored in Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive. Support for multiple accounts. Perform common file-management tasks, such as copy, move, delete, upload etc. Download from the web directly to the cloud. High quality viewers, including excellent support for PDF, Office, iWork & images.
• CLOUD SERVICES:
Cloud Files gives you full access to your documents stored in Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive.
You can connect multiple accounts for each service.
Secure the app with a standard 4-digit passcode.
• FILE MANAGEMENT:
- Perform common file-management tasks, including copy, move, delete, upload and other standard actions.
- Copy or move documents between cloud services.
- Upload images or movies stored in your Camera Roll.
Download files from the internet and have them uploaded automatically to the cloud.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Add bookmarks for easy access to often viewed sections.
Cloud Files' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
- Navigate page thumbnails with our unique quick-scroll bar,
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
• IMAGES, SLIDESHOW & THUMBNAILS
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan, slideshows and thumbnails.
You can also export photos and movies to the Photos app.
- Stream audio from the cloud.
- Play single files, or an entire folder of music in Cloud Files' own audio player.
- Artwork and other metadata are supported.
With Cloud Files all your documents are at your finger-tips.
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
- June 18, 2013 Initial release
- June 29, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- July 06, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 29, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- August 25, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- September 09, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- September 19, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 23, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- November 25, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- December 09, 2013 New version 1.12.4
- August 13, 2014 New version 2.0
- August 21, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- September 26, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- October 19, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- October 24, 2014 New version 2.0.4
- May 16, 2015 New version 2.0.6
- September 17, 2015 New version 2.1
- October 05, 2015 New version 2.1.1