Looking for the perfect gift or stocking stuffer? It’s now possible to purchase AnyList Complete, our optional subscription that unlocks the full power of AnyList, as a gift. AnyList v4.9.1 adds the ability to redeem gift codes within the app.
This update also adds a portrait orientation lock setting when running on an iPhone or iPod touch, so you can prevent the screen from rotating as you walk around the store or cook.
AnyList v4.9 adds new commonly requested recipe and meal planning calendar features, just in time for Thanksgiving!
Recipe ingredient quantities can now be scaled up or down, so you can easily make a double batch, half batch, or any other sized batch.
The meal planning calendar also now supports printing a weekly meal plan, for posting on your refrigerator or bulletin board.
We've added support for importing recipes from some much requested sites like Smitten Kitchen, Skinnytaste, and the MyFitnessPal blog.
The meal planning calendar now respects your system settings for the start day of the week, so if you live in a country where Monday is the first day of the week, for example, then the meal planning calendar will reflect that.
These features require AnyList Complete, our optional in-app purchase that unlocks the full power of AnyList.
If you enjoy AnyList, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you.
AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone or iPad.
→ AnyList has been featured in the App Store as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you'd like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Sort list items alphabetically or manually.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
• Create starter lists to hold items frequently purchased together.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy and paste them from an email or other source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion. Each recipe can appear in multiple collections.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Print recipes, or send via email.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for the Web: Use AnyList on any Mac or PC with a modern web browser.
• Recipe Web Import. Search for recipes on the web, and import them directly into AnyList. Works with popular recipe websites and blogs.
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals with month and list views. Easily add some or all of the ingredients for upcoming recipes to your shopping list.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
• List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping with a passcode lock.
==== CONTACT US ====
We'd love to hear from you: [email protected]
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
- May 11, 2012 Initial release
- May 18, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- June 03, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- July 07, 2012 New version 1.1
- July 24, 2012 New version 1.2
- July 29, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- August 18, 2012 New version 1.3
- September 08, 2012 New version 1.4
- September 18, 2012 New version 1.5
- November 06, 2012 New version 1.5.1
- November 28, 2012 New version 1.6
- December 05, 2012 New version 1.6.1
- December 14, 2012 New version 1.7
- March 09, 2013 New version 1.8
- March 30, 2013 New version 1.8.1
- May 16, 2013 New version 2.0
- May 23, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- August 16, 2013 New version 2.5
- September 04, 2013 New version 2.5.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 3.0
- October 07, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- November 05, 2013 New version 3.1
- November 15, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- November 21, 2013 New version 3.1.2
- December 10, 2013 New version 3.2
- December 19, 2013 New version 3.2.1
- March 15, 2014 New version 3.2.2
- April 03, 2014 New version 3.2.3
- April 17, 2014 New version 3.2.4
- May 01, 2014 New version 3.2.5
- May 13, 2014 New version 3.2.6
- June 03, 2014 New version 3.2.7
- July 11, 2014 New version 3.5
- July 15, 2014 New version 3.5.1
- July 17, 2014 New version 3.5.2
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.5.3
- August 30, 2014 New version 3.5.4
- September 18, 2014 New version 4.0
- September 25, 2014 New version 4.0.1
- October 06, 2014 New version 4.0.2
- October 12, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- November 13, 2014 New version 4.0.4
- December 17, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 17, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- March 03, 2015 New version 4.5.2
- March 27, 2015 New version 4.5.3
- May 22, 2015 New version 4.5.4
- June 10, 2015 New version 4.5.5
- June 21, 2015 New version 4.6
- July 01, 2015 New version 4.6.1
- July 09, 2015 New version 4.7
- August 06, 2015 New version 4.7.1
- August 18, 2015 New version 4.7.2
- September 05, 2015 New version 4.7.3
- September 17, 2015 New version 4.8
- September 25, 2015 New version 4.8.1
- October 09, 2015 New version 4.8.2
- November 11, 2015 New version 4.9
- December 09, 2015 New version 4.9.1