What's NewiOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatibility
App DescriptionFile Share is a an application that allows you to share files between your iPhones,iPod Touches and iPads. You can send one, many or all file at once at lightning fast speeds.
How to import file:
1) You can upload files into the app using file sharing feature of iTunes.
2) Open files from other apps(e.g attachments from mail app) in to this app using 'open in' feature.
3) Later you can sync any shared file to the computer using iTunes
The application works over both BLUETOOTH and WI-FI technology.
- Wi-Fi gives best long range, but both of your devices must be connected on the same network.
- Bluetooth allows you to connect other device using P2P, without the need of any other network.
1) Install and run this application on both the devices.
2) On a device on which you want to receive files, Tap 'Receive' from the main screen, It will start looking for devices.
3) On a device on which you want to send one or many files, select 'Send' from the main screen, a new screen will appear.
4) Select 'files' icon from the top of current screen. Select files from the new screen.
5) When you have done selecting the files. Select 'Share' icon from the top bar.
6) A new screen will open that will start looking for other devices.
7) When the name of the other device appears, Tap on it.
8) Connection will be made and sharing of files will take place.
September 22, 2012 New version 2.0
June 16, 2012 New version 1.0.1
May 01, 2012 Initial Release