1. to be completely and intensely enthusiastic, exhilirated, or excited about something. those who are stoked all of the time know this; being stoked is the epitome of all being.
2. when one is stoked, there is no limit to what one can do.
Today, our offices are cheersing Tiger beers in Singapore, Soju bombs in Seoul and unfortunately we only have shots of Baijiu in Shanghai.
Today a new chapter begins, as we take our first steps on a new journey and say goodbye to some dear features, colour schemes and bug lists.
Some things are the same, like we still can’t contain our love for Asian cities, but we’re just expressing ourselves in a different way.
A BRAND NEW TRAVELOG - v3.0 baby!
- Brand new design, layout (we stepped up our icon game)
- We’ve got even more articles, videos and interviews with insiders across 10 cities
- introducing 20+ new expert Traveloggers - from Chefs to bar owners and bloggers to brands
- We’ve added one of our favourite cities to the mix, please welcome Taipei to the group
Like the new update? Have some ideas? Want to write for us? Hit us up at [email protected]
If you found another pesky bug, we’d love to make improvements. Reach us at [email protected]
Travelog is your insider travel magazine to what’s hip, fun and tasty in Asia. Created by travellers for travellers, Travelog brings you new stories every day across Asia’s top destinations.
Want to find Singapore’s must-eat dishes, explore Hong Kong’s swankiest hotels or plan the perfect Bali getaway? We’ve got you covered with recommendations from local experts in 10 cities.
Use our app to access articles, videos and places and save them for your own private collection for easy reference or sharing in the future.
Whether you’re living in Asia, travelling to Asia or dreaming about Asia, Travelog’s got you covered:
• Eat the best xiaolongbao in Shanghai
• Hang out at Beijing’s hottest nightspots
• Become a hipster in Hong Kong
• Hike Taipei’s most scenic trails
• Discover Seoul’s quirkiest dining experiences
• Splurge at Tokyo’s top five-star hotels
• Speak Singlish in Singapore
• Explore floating markets in Bangkok
• Get your caffeine fix at Kuala Lumpur’s coolest cafés
• Find a villa to suit your budget in Bali
• And much, much more.
Travelog - Hip, Fun & Tasty Travel Trends in Asia
Support: [email protected]
- July 18, 2012 Initial release
- September 02, 2012 New version 0.9.5
- December 21, 2012 New version 0.9.6
- January 05, 2013 New version 0.9.7
- February 11, 2013 New version 0.9.8
- February 26, 2013 New version 0.9.9
- March 09, 2013 New version 0.9.10
- May 31, 2013 New version 1.0.0
- June 06, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- June 13, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- June 19, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- July 03, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- July 17, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- August 10, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- August 29, 2013 New version 1.0.7
- September 11, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- October 15, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- October 21, 2013 New version 1.1.3
- December 01, 2013 New version 1.2
- December 18, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- February 01, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- March 31, 2014 New version 1.3.0
- April 18, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- May 18, 2014 New version 1.3.2
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.0
- October 07, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- October 17, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- November 08, 2014 New version 2.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- November 03, 2015 New version 3.0