- iOS 6 compliance.
- iPhone 5 Screen size compliance
- Advanced customisable reporting now available
- Reduced size of terminal icons in DNV to make better use of screen size
- Ability to name a subsystem for improved customer reporting
- Allow to show/hide logo in reports from the Settings screen
- Ability added to create DNV layout before balancing if required
- Terminal ID Tags can now have detailed attributes assigned to them.
- Terminal ID Tag information can be globally modified improving data input expediency
- Ability added to reset initial data
- Graphical updates.
“Bionic Balancer” for iPhone is the ultimate assistant for Testing, Commissioning or validation professionals. This App has been designed by commissioning specialists - for commissioning specialists.
Whether you are balancing HVAC air and water systems, validating pressures in a plumbing system or laying out and commissioning reticulation pipe work, this is the app for you. “Bionic Balancer” will enable the professional or beginner to more rapidly, affectively and accurately balance virtually any thermodynamic or fluid system.
• Create any number of projects or associated subsystems
• Create any number of terminals (end devices)
• The balance screen enables the user to quickly evaluate the balance state of the system. Comparing the design (desired target) for each terminal with the current measured value from the field tests. Graphical symbols and colours provide feedback to the user critical balance information. The technician can then use this information to more rapidly conduct the balance.
• User settings enable the technician to enter individual terminals, as well as overall system tolerances.
• The innovative DNV mode (Distribution Network View), enables the user to switch between the balance mode and a sketchpad GUI which enables the user to more easily conceptualise the working system. Many existing building services may not have current blueprints or drawings available, so the DNV solves this problem by providing an area in which to make your own sketch of the system, and overlay the balance data. The final sketch, associated parameters and graphical elements can be exported with the balance data to provide the ultimate customer report.
• Once the system balance has been completed to the users satisfaction, a final graphical tabulated report is created, which includes an overlay of the DNV sketch
• Data can be exported via email in the following file format types PDF, PNG and CSV. The final report can also be exported to the iPhone photo library.
- May 01, 2012 Initial release
- May 05, 2012 Price decrease: $18.99 -> $14.99
- May 22, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- November 06, 2012 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
- November 21, 2012 New version 1.0.2