Boxing Arbitrator is a revolutionary idea to bring boxing fans what they want. They want fair fights. Sometimes we see fighters lose fights they had easily won. There is no one to blame, but technology.
Do you have what it takes? We know you do.
***This App was designed to run on iPhone3GS and newer models, and iPod Touch 3rd Gen and newer running at least iOS 4.3 ***
*** Just press the Boxing Arbitrator logo to switch between scenes***
Pros and Cons.
1. Get to judge fights at anytime.
2. Go back in time and judge classic bouts between great fighters.
3. Twitter and Facebook Integration (Coming Soon) Share your results online.
4. Easy to use, simply touch the right button as the action is on. ( Read instructions inside App )
5. Experience what it feels like to judge professional fights.
1. You might end up judging too many fights.
2. Numb fingers.
3. Red eyes.
4. You might get cocky and think you are better than the pros.
5. All of the above at the same time.
This new version includes access to extra features: Knockdown, Stagger, Hey-Maker, Clinch Body Punches, Cuts and Bumps, Ring Control, and of course your Personal Opinion counts too.
- May 04, 2012 Initial release
- May 22, 2012 New version 1.1
- November 22, 2012 New version 1.2
- October 07, 2013 New version 1.3