Misc bug fixes and improvements
Moms Into Fitness (MIF) will help expecting, new, and veteran moms whip their bodies back into shape by turning their iPhone or iPad into a portable gym with free access to fitness professional, Lindsay Brin’s accessible, renowned fitness programs. Our program features will help you take those extra post-baby pounds off — or keep you healthy throughout pregnancy — by tracking your progress, calculating weight loss, and with access to exercises pretty much anytime and anywhere the mood strikes you.
• Works with Apple Airplay so you can watch the workouts on TV!
• Pregnancy, New Mom, Weight Loss, SuperFit, Programs and more.
• Free Videos available to download directly to your device.
• Free 30 Day Challenge, one workout each day for the next 30 days!
• Progress tracker – Keep track of your body measurements so you always know where you are at with your weight-loss goals.
• Pregnancy Progress tracker – Keep track of your weight gain plus weight gain tips and size of your baby.
• TDE Calculator (Total Daily Expenditure) – Enter weight, height, age, and level of activity and see how many calories your body burns in a day. Add this to your food journal so you know how to meet success!
• Calorie Counter – Keep track of your daily calorie budget by filling in when and what you ate, includes our database of 5,000+ foods. You also have the option of sending your food journal to our Registered Dietitian; this feature is especially helpful to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to ensure that they are on track to meet their calorie needs.
• Mobile Calendar – ahh the conveniences of mobile devices! Add your workout routine directly to a mobile calendar…no need to print it or write it down!
As Seen on TV, Moms Into Fitness® creator Lindsay Brin, C.P.T. & B.S.E. Exercise Science, is a pre/post-natal fitness expert, international author, and DVD fitness professional. She has starred in and choreographed 43 fitness DVDs designed for moms, based on her research with Major Universities. Brin’s programs are used to certify other fitness professionals.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- July 19, 2014 New version 2.0.9
- September 23, 2014 New version 2.0.10
- November 19, 2014 New version 2.1
- November 21, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- November 25, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- January 24, 2015 New version 2.1.3
- July 15, 2015 New version 2.2.0