The #1 "Best Four in a Row" app for iOS just got better. Play against your Computer or against your friend!
If you're looking for a fun, Best Four in a Row - look no further. Best Four in a Row is the first Four in a Row game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Best Four in a Row is a simple game in which two players drop tokens into a grid, each trying to connect four tokens in a row.
Best Four in a Row supports one player and two player gameplay, so you can play against another human or against you.
Great graphics and awesome sound effects
* Configurable player and score tracking
* Configurable 1 player difficulty level
* Undo function
* Automatic save when you exit the app or receive a phone call
- April 30, 2012 Initial release
- October 24, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $19.99
- November 03, 2012 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $0.99
- January 23, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 19, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99