What's NewMinor bug fix
App DescriptionTransfer any media file with a swipe of a finger!
Sharing your photos and videos has never been so stylish and easy to use. With Push2Send you can transfer your media files between iOS devices running the app simply by “pushing” the selected file upwards.
Push2Send works with either WiFi or Bluetooth, so you can transfer your files even without network connection. Just open the app on both devices, choose the file you want to transfer from your Camera Roll and “push” it to another device. Yes, it’s that easy!
- Transfer of photos and videos simply by “pushing” from your device
- Simultaneous two-way transfer and receiving - now you may not only send or receive, but do both at the same time
- High speed transfer through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi between iPhone/iPod/iPad
- Automatic connection between devices
- Easy to use interface that allows preliminary viewing of photos and videos to be sent
We created Push2Send to give you simple, stylish and - what’s important – free way to share your photos and videos. Try it right now!
July 26, 2012 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release