-64-bit support for iPhone 5s, iPad Air, and iPad Mini w/ Retina Display
Do you feel unprepared for your AP Chem exam?? Improve your AP Chemistry knowledge FASTER than with any other app on iTunes. Applying the latest in cognitive science techniques, AP Chemistry Preparation will help you efficiently learn over 600 dynamic chemistry flashcards. It's the perfect study supplement!
Brainscape has embarked on setting the highest standard for AP prep in the mobile community by partnering with educational consultants: The Science Guys. The idea is to mesh the complete College Board outline of material with clear explanations in a streamlined adaptive flashcard software, so you can study as efficiently as possible. The adaptive platform lets you immediately diagnose weak areas (which will repeat more frequently as you study) and avoid over-studying already strong areas (which will be sorted out for you). It also tracks your overall success throughout. This won't completely replace your books -- indeed, we still recommend doing practice problems separately -- but it's the mobile prep tool you've been waiting for.
-All IUPAC (organic nomenclature) cards have full picture examples.
-Mnemonics used by the best test takers added to help boost retention.
-Full test overview deck, so you don't have to go researching CollegeBoard.com.
-NFPA labels in full color added.
-3D images of hybridizations and bonding structures added.
Spread the good word, and hit us up with stars as your score starts climbing!
- April 21, 2014 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- February 13, 2014 New version 2.20140207
- October 07, 2013 New version 2.20130930
- August 29, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $14.99
- May 15, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $9.99
- May 08, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!
- November 15, 2012 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- October 25, 2012 New version 2.20121017
- September 02, 2012 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- August 12, 2012 Price increase: $7.99 -> $9.99
- May 02, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $7.99
- May 01, 2012 Initial release