Pitstop II (a game for 8-bit personal / home computers released in the US in 1984) is one of THE defining games of the 1980s.
The Pitstop II HD app will be offered as an in-app purchase from within the Retro Games HD app - search for "Retro Games" on the App Store. (The in-app will be priced at £1.49/€1.59/US$1.99 and it may include one or more other 8-bit games).
The app is also available in this stand-alone form. It does not include any other 8-bit games but it may include an infinite lives version.
The Pitstop II HD app is the near-100% original 8-bit game, as created by Dennis Caswell and Stephen Landrum and published by Epyx in 1984 and is brought to you - as an officially licenced product - utilizing our Retro Games HD technology.
- portrait and landscape play / display modes
- iDaptive (user-definable, game-specific joystick, keypad & canvass) Controls
- (Google: "Tiny URL 22qh8hl") for more info
- ‘auto save’, on exiting the game
- authentic '8-Bit' sound
- iCade compatible.
About Elite®: Elite Systems Group Ltd is a British game developer and publisher. T.B.C.
- April 28, 2012 Initial release
- March 30, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99