This app is meant assist embroidery companies as a starting point to find out how much it costs to be in business. If you don’t know what it costs to operate your business, then it’s highly unlikely that you can create a pricing system that works.
With these 3 steps, you'll have a better idea of roughly how much it costs you per stitch or per 1000 stitches.
1. Starts with your expenses or operational costs.
2. Cost Breakdown (How much does it cost for me to only work 20 hours a week?).
3. Production. With thread breaks, color changes, thread trims, machine setup, hoop swap, setup, finishing and so on. Your production time needs to be considered when determining how much to charge.
- April 28, 2012 Initial release
- January 04, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99